Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Best of 2018

3) Sectioned - Annihilated


You ever wonder what it feels like to have your face scraped across pavement at speed? I haven't really thought about it either, but I have a good idea of what it sounds like now that I've listened to this nightmare of a record. When most would be completely content with the subtle escapism of "going to the movies," I prefer to get my escapism from bands that want to carve me into tiny bits and proceed to feast leaving the ear drums for dessert so I can hear what's going on. Sectioned is non-fucking-stop electro-grind. If I were to write a shameless sound-bite to get to the point I'd say, "If you liked the sadistically violent tendencies of Genghis Tron, you'll LOVE Sectioned." Another prerequisite being a predilection for bleeding from the ear canal.

No comments: