Thursday, September 27, 2007

Damn, just came back from the gym. You'd think at this hour there would be so few people that you would never have to wait for anything, but alas, everyone there was doing free-weights and as soon as you left your bench to get a splash of water some dude would swoop in and destroy your whole flow. But, no matter, i wasn't really feeling too hot tonight anyway. My heart was a little iffy, fluttering once in a while, means i'm too stressed over something and i should take it easy. I'm stressed for the same reason as usual though, just too much on my mind and no one to talk it out with. And, right before the gym i watched the movie Seven. If you're not aware of it the plot is simply about a psycho who recreates the seven deadly sins to prove a point to humanity; pretty brutal film. There were a couple parts that caught me a little off-guard. Of course that's what makes a good movie, sequences that have relevance to you, some real enough to make you reevaluate your own situation. Well, i'm reevaluating and coming up empty, but i have some good news to balance it! I just ordered a 50" HDTV with a DVD player, a movie-watching dream come true. (a whole lot better than watching low resolution movies on my computer) That and a Blockbuster membership will help a lot in putting my head somewhere else until i start to feel comfortable with this place.

2 comments:

Bear Flavored said...

Sickkkkkkk. Plasma, LCD or DLP? That'll be sweet dude. I need to watch Se7en, it sounds very interesting and misanthropic enough for me to love.

falliwillfollow said...

It's a rear projection LCD, so like a DLP but with a new kinda bulb which makes it pretty slim, only about a foot deep, and they say you never have to replace the bulb like with most lcd's. I'm going to watch so many movies. It may become my life...