Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tonight fucking sucked. I went for a run before and i don't know what the hell happened but my nose has been running ever since. I had big plans of just walking aimlessly to a couple bars and showing my alternative self in full form (that sounds fucking pretentious, but anyone who knows me understands) I just wanted to do something crazy and destructive tonight, but damnit my nose won't give up and my left eye is watering non-stop. Could be a sign that i was going to do something stupid, but fuck it's frustrating when all you want is release and something as trivial as a runny nose ruins the whole thing. Shit... didn't stop me from getting hammered though. Beer after beer in my apartment, yeah, it makes me seem like a fucking alchy but i needed it. Richmond has been giving me nothing but grief and i need to let go. Let go of everything, i want out of this place so bad...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear Richmond's giving you a hard time :\. It's a strange place to get used to, but there are parts of it that could on occasion make up for its odd and sad desolation. Any particulars that make it suck so bad for ya?

I'm Meg, by the way (that joonscrazy chick from okcupid). It is a pleasure to informally meet you :).